Helpful Articles for You
Luma with Lift Assist Recliner
Lift chair and True Zero Gravity® power recliner.
With a gentle but strong lift mechanism, find the perfect angles for relaxing than standing. Independent back, legs, and headrest are adjustable for personalized comfort. Warming back and seat heat and adjustable lumbar and neck pillows provide additional comfort and support. Other features include soil resistant fabric, easy to read backlit remote, and battery back-up in the event of a power outage. Available in dark brown and black.
Four Key Positions. Unlimited Personalization.
True Zero Gravity recliners gracefully conform to your physique and unique relaxation requirements. By gently cradling your neck, spine, and head, and softly supporting your extremities, Positive Posture chairs eliminate strain on your muscles, joints, and bones. This enables better breathing and circulation, for greatly enhanced overall wellness. Fine-tune your recliner to your perfect personal comfort profile. Dual finger-touch controls and an intuitive remote let you activate subtle, independent, whisper-quiet movements of the seat and back to True Zero Gravity, bringing you instant comfort!
Luma with Lift Assist Recliner Features
- True Zero Gravity® with comfort control technology
- Four key positions: upright, TV/reading, True Zero Gravity® and high therapy plus unlimited personalization
- Ultra smooth, quiet and easy to use electric recline
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest adjustment (operated by 3 independently controlled motors for back, foot and lift)
- Articulating / adjustable headrest
- Lifting assist for ease in and out
- Back and seat heat
- Backlit remote with memory recline positions
- Adjustable memory foam lumbar & neck pillows
- Full coverage memory foam
- Soil resistant Antimicrobial Polyurethane (AM/PU)
- Optional lockout- recline and leg rest safety
- Steel frame construction
- Battery back up for power failure
|Recommended Weight Limit
||33 degrees Maximum Recline Angle
|Manual Massage Type
|Spot /Partial Massage
||Back and Seat
||120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
||Top Grain Leather
|Dimensions Upright (L” x W” x H”)
||32.5” x 32” x 48”
Will Fit Through Standard Household Doorways?
|Dimensions Recline (L” x W” x H”)
||61” x 32” x 28”
|Massage Chair Weight
You can return your order for any reason within 30 days from the date you receive your delivery. Just contact us and we’ll send a truck to pick it up.
So you would receive a full refund, minus $250 for shipping. Upgrades like indoor setup service are non refundable.
Items must be in new condition and contain the original box and packaging materials that were shipped to you. If you are getting indoor setup or white glove service, we advise you to instruct the delivery person to give you the boxes so you can keep them.
Our goal is for you to have a massage chair that you and your family will love for many years. So if you wish to exchange your chair for a different model, we do our best to minimize the cost of returning your chair. And depending on which chair you exchange it for, we may be able to absorb most or all of the return costs for you.