Featuring patented True Shiatsu Action and patented Wave Arrays, Cirrus provides a more life-like and therapeutic massage than any other chair on the market. True Shiatsu Action simulates the finger structure and organic movements of a massage therapist, while the Wave Arrays – found in Cirrus’ arms and legs – makes Cirrus the first and only massage chair to feature mechanical massage units for the arms and calves. Complete with real black walnut trim and soothing heat, Cirrus is the ultimate combination of therapeutic massage and luxury design.
9 Pre-programmed massages make it easy to jump in the chair and get started right away. Some of the programs offered: Quick, Master Shiatsu, Recovery, Circulation, Morning, Night, Neck and Shoulders, Lower Back, and Air Focus.
- Quick- Highly recommended for people with a limited massage time. This setting can relieve fatigue from the neck to the ankles in a short time.
- Master Shiatsu- A program to relive the whole body with the unique functional core shiatsu method. By shiatsu, gently rubbing the acupoints inside the body.
- Recovery- A program to alleviate general fatigue. From the root of the neck to the ankle, gently rubbing the acupoints of the whole body without omission.
- Circulation- A program that focuses on promoting blood circulation. Starting from the bottom of the body to the heart and by using the method of massaging muscles while promoting blood circulation to achieve the effect of promoting blood circulation.
- Morning- According to the centripetal method of promoting blood flow from the fingertips and toes back to the heart, massages along the venous flow. This program is recommended when you want to relax and revive your body.
- Night- Accoding to the centrifugal method of promoting blood circulation from the heart to the tip of the body, massages along the arty flow. This program is recommended when you want to relax.
- Neck and Sholuders- Massage neckstem, neck, upper shoulders and shoulders. This program is recommended for neck and shoulder fatigue and for relaxing the neck and shoulders.
- Lower Back- A program for centralized massaging of the low back and waist. This program is recommended when the lower back is tired and for relaxing around the lower back.
- Air Focus- A program for centralized massaging of the ends of the body, such as the fingertips and toes. Promote systemic blood circulation by stimulating the ends of the body.
|Recommended Height Range
||5’0″ – 6’4″
|Recommended Weight Range
|Roller Track Type
|Deep Tissue Massage
||Arms, Calves, Shoulder, Legs, Glutes
||10 To 30 Minutes
||40 minutes when used continuousally
|Dimensions Upright(L” * W” * H”)
||72.4″L * 37″W * 49.75″h
|Dimensions Recline(L” * W” * H”)
||72.4″L * 37″W * 37″h
||Box 1(Main Body & Leg):31″W * 58″L * 45″H
Box 2(Arm):64″W * 29″L * 20″H
|Massage Chair Weight
You can return your order for any reason within 30 days from the date you receive your delivery. Just contact us and we’ll send a truck to pick it up.
So you would receive a full refund, minus $250 for shipping. Upgrades like indoor setup service are non refundable.
Items must be in new condition and contain the original box and packaging materials that were shipped to you. If you are getting indoor setup or white glove service, we advise you to instruct the delivery person to give you the boxes so you can keep them.
Our goal is for you to have a massage chair that you and your family will love for many years. So if you wish to exchange your chair for a different model, we do our best to minimize the cost of returning your chair. And depending on which chair you exchange it for, we may be able to absorb most or all of the return costs for you.